Re: [jetty-users] Is it problematic to use one JDBCSessionIDManager for multiple JDBCSessionManager

Christoph,

You should have:

1 SessionIdManager per Server
1 SessionManager per Context, sharing the same SessionIdManager

If you have this setup, and can reproduce a problem on a recent
jetty-9 version, then please post a bug, including details of your os,
java version, jetty version, and configuration of your
JDBCSessionIdManager and JDBCSessionManager set up (a repro test
project would be most welcome):
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Jetty

Jan