[jetty-users] Jetty java process heap usage increasing regularly

Hi All,

I am a java programmer and have used jetty before. Currently I am using Jetty 8.1.14.v20131031. After starting the jetty process the heap usage for the process increases with time and go out of memory allocated. I am running Jetty with 6 GB of memory limit, when the process starts it instantly reaches 4GB and then slowly keep on increasing to 6GB. And then jetty starts giving timeouts. Can you please let me know the issue with it?

--
Mohit Agrawal
Tech Lead

Back to the top