Re: [jetty-users] Enable JSR356 with jetty-runner

Anu,

Daniele is using Jetty Runner, which is different than the Jetty Distribution's start.jar mechanism.

Frankly, the start.jar mechanism is loads easier than the jetty-runner.jar process with Jetty 9.
It used to be the reverse in older versions of Jetty, jetty-runner was simpler, but that's no longer true.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts