Re: [jetty-users] jetty-maven-plugin, war overlay and hot redeploy

Hi Joakim,

Thanks for your reply. I commented on your stackoverlow answer, but not sure if you saw my question, so I just duplicate it in e-mail:

I've tried this configuration (removed recoureBases) and I found that reload doesn't work for both resources and classes. When I change resource (like html) or recompile class (changing just method body), embed jetty is getting restarted and after restart it uses old resources and classes, which are probably taken from artefact from maven local repository. Could it be a bug? I'll appreciate any tips to debug this issue