Re: [jetty-users] https best practices

thaks for the quick response, im also curious about SPDY protocol can you point me what tutorial/instructions you followed?

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Paul Houle <ontology2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think it is up to you.

I recently set up a Jetty server with a security certificate and using the SPDY protocol,  which is an extension to https;  this was not much more work than a plain https installation and it seemed to me that the https setup for Jetty was about the same in complexity as Apache.

The only trouble I have is that I can't get gzip payload compression working together with SPDY,  i think I have the same problem as this guy