Re: [jetty-users] Correct connection betwen jetty and Apache

Title: *|MC:SUBJECT|*
Hi,
Thank you for your fast response.
I know that it is not a good idea use Apache and jetty at the same time, but my problem is that in the same server I have a Wordpres installation using the same Apache so I need to split it.

Regards

Francisco Molinero