Re: [jetty-users] Parsing of URL

Martin,

/lgnrg is not the same as /lgnrg/whatever.

If you have configured the servlet to match the url-pattern /lgnrg,
only requests that exactly end in /lgnrg will match exactly (request
params are ok like ?x=y as these don't form part of the matching
algorithm). A trailing "/" announces another path segment. If you want
to match /lgnrg/whatever (where 'whatever' can be empty or arbitrarily
deep) then you need to use the url-pattern in the servlet declaration
of /lgnrg/*

You should see this if you do it at the command line with the 2
different urls you supplied in your email:
https://apply.satac.edu.au/lgnrg/x?loginCycle=unis2014 and
https://apply.satac.edu.au/lgnrg?loginCycle=unis2014

Jan