Re: [jetty-users] Using override-web.xml

Eric,

Thanks for that. In general, elements in web.xml that can have
multiple occurences will have additive behaviour if also specified in
web-override.xml, and be replaced if they may have only 0 or 1
occurences in web.xml

Try calling server.setDumpAfterStart(true) (eg in jetty.xml via  <Set
name="dumpAfterStart">true</Set>) and posting what you get out.

I'm afraid I can't help you with the specifics of the Jetty Launcher
Plugin as I'm not familiar with it.

Jan