[jetty-users] Migrating to jetty 9

Hi,

We have a web application running on Jetty 8 with Comet 2.7. Now we upgraded the Jetty to Jetty 9.0.7. We are facing an issue now that we are unable to send emails through our application.

If we move our application back to Jetty 8 the problem is solved.

The JDK version we are using is jdk1.7.0_51

We are getting the following error in the logs.

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.mail.Session.getInstance(Ljava/util/Properties;)Ljavax/mail/Session;

            at org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.getSession(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:155)

            at org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.createMimeMessage(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:325)

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Shreshth

Back to the top