Re: [jetty-users] 9.1.4 release and --daemon option

Hi, Joakim,

Just wanted to follow up on this. I'm using the jetty.sh script and was thinking perhaps it's using the full path to the logs directory when it should be using a relative path? I'm not seeing this behavior with 9.1.3 and am consistently afterwards so curious what changed.

Thanks,

Rob