[jetty-users] Trying to control DosFilter parameters using JMX via MANAGED_ATTRIBUTES.

Hello,

I have a webapp on which I have included a DoSFilter on all endpoints. I want to be able to configure the DosFilter parameters using JMX. So far I’ve been able to connect to Jetty JVM using jconsole and see all the available Mbeans. I have added the following in my deployment descriptor

<context-param>

        <param-name>org.eclipse.jetty.server.context.ManagedAttributes</param-name>

        <param-value>DoSFilter</param-value>

    </context-param>

Where DoSFilter is the name of my Filter (org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.DoSFiler).

I can see this filter as an MBean on Jconsole but there are no available attributes or operations with which I can control parameters like maxRequestPerSec or ipWhitelist.

Am I doing anything wrong here?

Thanks