[jetty-users] jetty embedded in JRuby app

Hi,

I've developped a JRuby app that starts a Jetty server. The application runs fine from the console, but when I package it as a jar, I get errors about unfound classes org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.listener.ELContextCleaner and org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.listener.IntrospectorCleaner:

2754 [main] WARN org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.StandardDescriptorProcessor - Could not instantiate listener org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.listener.IntrospectorCleaner
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jetty.servlet.listener.IntrospectorCleaner
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:430)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:383)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler.loadClass(ContextHandler.java:1517)
        at org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.StandardDescriptorProcessor.visitListener(StandardDescriptorProcessor.java:1864)

The full error message is available at http://pastie.org/8629602

The jetty-all-8.1.9 jar file is included in the built jar, and I see those two classes in there.
I can also load the classes in the JRuby code.
The jar is packaged with warbler, and the code of the main class of the jar is https://github.com/jruby/warbler/blob/master/ext/JarMain.java

Is there a way to make jetty find these too?

Thx in advance

Raph