Re: [jetty-users] how to disable automatic gzip decompression in jetty client?

Hi,

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 3:33 AM, Gaurav Kumar <gauravphoenix@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't want http client to handle any chunk encoding because I want to
> write the bytes back to a servlet outoutstream so that browser can do chunk
> encoding processing.

And why you want to do that ?

It looks like you're using HttpClient as a proxy.
Jetty comes with a built-in module to do that, see jetty-proxy and
ProxyServlet (http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/proxy-servlet.html).

How HttpClient receives the content and how you write it to a
ServletOutputStream are two different things.
You can receive non-chunked content and chunk it by simply calling
response.flushBuffer() in the ServletOutputStream.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top