[jetty-users] 3'rd party Autentication

Hi,

I've got a case where we are using a 3´rd party authentication provider. Basically we send our customers to this 3´rd party witch authenticates the user and gets the user to click a return link back to our servlet.

With the parameters we have set in the session and the return links parameters we can confirm the identity of our customer.

To the question.
I there a way to create a Principal object for this customer and let him be logged in as if had used basic authentication?

Back to the top