Re: [jetty-users] Sending Http requests over Spdy

Apologies, I meant the following.

If I initialize my connector like so it works.

HTTPSPDYServerConnectionFactory spdy3 = new
HTTPSPDYServerConnectionFactory(SPDY.V3, new HttpConfiguration(), new
PushStrategy.None());
ServerConnector spdyClientConnector = new ServerConnector(_jetty, spdy3);

However, if I set up a spdy connector to have fallbacks like in this
example:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/examples/embedded/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/embedded/SpdyConnector.java

I get a "400: Bad Message" error when I send a request to it via httpclient
over spdy. The only difference with on the client side is that the
httpclient is passed an sslContextFactory as a parameter)