Re: [jetty-users] Jetty is unresponsive when using multiple connectors.

Am 15.10.2013 19:23, schrieb Nicholas Lun:

> A connection to a single port (either http or ssl) works great, but trying
> to do both causes issues. Sending a request to any port results in the
> browser waiting indefinitely. No exceptions get thrown. I set a break point
> in HttpChannel's handle method and it never gets reached. Also, confusingly
> the issue seems to be restricted to my local environment as a colleague
> tried the same code on their machine without issues. Does anybody have
> experience with a similar issue?

Can you try it on a Linux-system and send a kill -3 to the PID
of the process. That should allow to see what the threads of
the process are doing at that moment. Alternatively a profiler
should be able to do the same on Windows or pressing CTRL-Break
if you run the process in a console (redirect that to a file to
keep the output).

Best regards, Lothar

Back to the top