Re: [jetty-users] jax-ws on jetty 9

Hello all,

I’ve got jax-ws working.
But now I’ve another challenge: I need on the same embedded server publish a webapp, bellow I’ve used previously to publish it using the Jetty Server, but with HttpServer I’ve no setHandler method…
Is it possible on same server have the HttpServer spi and “normal” jetty embedded Server to publish jax-ws and a webapp? How?

Server srv = new Server(8080);

WebAppContext webapp = new WebAppContext();
webapp.setContextPath("/myapp");
webapp.addSystemClass("org.apache.log4j.");
webapp.addSystemClass("org.slf4j.");
webapp.addSystemClass("org.apache.commons.logging.");
webapp.setWar("./WebContentCMIS");
server.setHandler(webapp);

Many thanks,
Kr