Re: [jetty-users] web socket getParameter url encoding issue

Sounds like a bug.

What version of Jetty are you testing with?
Seeing the signature of createWebSocket(UpgradeRequest, UpgradeResponse) i think you are on 9.0.5, but I just want to make sure.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts