Re: [jetty-users] Bug in PathMap

That is a bug, and should be fixed.

However, Servlet Spec 3.1 pretty much banned "" as a path spec (stating it as a mistake of past specs) and now enforces the use of "/".
If you haven't updated your code yet to use "/", you should stick with Jetty 7/8, as Jetty 9 is going to be Servlet Spec 3.1 moving forward.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts