[jetty-users] setting Context listener for webapp in embeddable jetty

Hi,

I have just started to use embeddable jetty and trying to deploy a webapp context as mentioned in user guides.

I am successful in that, but i need to somehow know if the webapp context is ready or it failed. Using a Thread.sleep is not the option I am looking for.

Is there any way to configure a listener, which can be notified once the context is ready. Or any other possible way to achieve this behavior.

Thanks,
Surajeet

Back to the top