Re: [jetty-users] servlet filter and JAX-WS Endpoint when running Jetty Embedded

Per,

Can you provide more specific information on what is not working? If
it helps, in general JAX endpoints are not servlet instances, and
require some magic to make servlet containers work with them. Most JAX
frameworks provide a special servlet that handles all inbound requests
and routes to the specific endpoint.

cheers
Jan