[jetty-users] Jetty 9 does not allow version 0 cookies?

It appears that even if we explicitly set the version of the Cookie to zero (0), the cookie’s value is still encoded with version 1 (rfc 2109) semantics. I do not see any option in the Jetty code that allows for version 0 support. Has anybody else run into this problem? Could one of the developers shed some light on this? Is it a bug, or is there some other way we can enable version 0 cookies?

Thanks and Regards,

matthew