Re: [jetty-users] Jetty-WebSocket-Client cannot break a loop in SelectChannelEndPoint.blockWritable-method occasionally

Up unntil now, I have known that setMaxIdleTime is able to break the loop in SelectChannelEndPoint.blockWritable-method.

----- 元のメッセージ -----
差出人: coffeeno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
宛先: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
送信済み: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:41:34 +0900 (JST)
件名: [jetty-users] Jetty-WebSocket-Client cannot break a loop in SelectChannelEndPoint.blockWritable-method occasionally

Hello,

I 'm using jetty, and occasionally, Jetty cannot break a loop in SelectChannelEndPoint.blockWritable-method.

I'm making a message uploading program using jetty as a Websocket client on the next environment.
 -Jetty8.1.3
 -android4

If the condition of mobile-line is good, this works well.
In most cases of bad condition, there is also no problem by reopening when connection is closed.
But Connection.sendMessage-method hangs up, if a close of the line occures just on writing a data for uploading exactly in SelectChannelEndPoint.blockWritable method,
which is called when many send requests.

Any Information?