[jetty-users] ServletContextHandler behaviour change for jetty 9 ?

I have come across a problem when upgrading to jetty 9:

Our application contains a ServletContextHandler with a WicketServlet
and a spring context loader listener. With jetty 8 I was able to call
setHandler( new ClasspathResourceHandler("/webapp", useCaches)) on
this
context and get the expected result (a wicket application with
classpath resources).

With jetty9, if I add the classpathresource handler it makes the
spring context loader invoked too early (when there is no request
scope available). If I remove the call to setHandler, it all
works fine (apart from the missing resources because I didn't add the
classpathresourcehandler) .

Is this a known behaviour change for jetty9 or a bug ?

Kristian

Back to the top