Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9 DefaultServlet and useFileMappedBuffers

Hi Joakim,

Thanks for the pointer.  I would love to try webdefault, but the problem is I don't know how to set it in an OSGi environment, it always seems to use the one in osgi.boot.  I have an unanswered question from a couple of days ago on the jetty-users forum and haven't found the answer myself yet.

We don't embed per se, at least not using our code, we use OSGi, so we're using osgi.boot.

Cheers,
Craig