[jetty-users] Spring MVC cannot find JSPs when deployed into embedded Jetty 8 server

I'm trying to run embedded Jetty server and deploy Spring MVC application into it, but there is a problem of resources mapping - particulary I can't map spring mvc controller so that it can find my JSPs.

Configuration:

·        jetty-8.1.8.v20121106

·        Spring 3.2

Jetty Server Configuration:

    Server server = new Server();

    ServletContextHandler context = new ServletContextHandler();

   //WebAppContext context = new WebAppContext();

    context.setBaseResource(Resource.newClassPathResource("webapp"));

    context.setClassLoader(Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());

    context.setContextPath("/");

    AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext webAppContext = new AnnotationConfigWebApplicationContext();

   webAppContext.register(WebFaceSpringConfiguration.class);

    webAppContext.setServletContext(context.getServletContext());

    webAppContext.setParent(applicationContext);

    context.addServlet(new ServletHolder(new DispatcherServlet(webAppContext)), "/");

    server.setHandler(context);

    server.setConnectors(jettyConnectors);

Folder webapp is in classpath, but in such configuration I have an error Problem accessing /WEB-INF/pages/main-page.jsp (which is actually located under webapp). So controller method is invoked, but view cannot be resolved.

I tried to use WebAppContext and wildcard mapping for Spring Dispatcher Servlet (/*), but it did not help - controller mapping is ignored or JSP cannot be found.

--

Kind regards,
Andrey

Back to the top