[jetty-users] HTTP Client, Request.getPath() interface change in 9.0.3

It might be worth noting that 9.0.3.v20130506 appears to introduce an interface change, which is possibly also a desirably fix, in that org.eclipse.jetty.client.api.Request.getPath() no longer includes any query string parameters that might be present. I'm guessing this had something to do with:

jetty-9.0.3.v20130506 06 May 2013
  + 406015 Query parameters and POST queries. Fixed proxy case where the path is
    rewritten to be absolute.

But this particular change is broader than only proxy requests. I was relying on query parameters being in getPath() through 9.0.2. A workaround that makes user code work for all 9.0.x versions, 9.0.3 included, is to use the similar accessors available via Request.getURI() -> URI.

Thanks,
David

Back to the top