[jetty-users] Migrating from 7.x to 9.0

I'm looking at migrating our configuration from Jetty 7.6.7 to 9.0.0 and one thing I can't figure out is something we did that is described here:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/How+to+serve+webbapp+A+from+portA+and+webapp+B+from+portB

We would name our connector using something like this:

<New class="o.e.j.server.nio.SelectChannelConnector">
  <Set name="name">myConnector</Set>

and then in our web app jetty-web.xml we'd do:

<Configure class="o.e.j.webapp.WebAppContext>
  <Set name="connectorNames"
    <Array type="String">
      <Item>myConnector</Item>
    </Array>
  </Set>
</Configure>

Am I going to have to rethink this?  I'm sure you probably think I *should*, but do I *have* to, is there an equivalent way of doing this in 9.0.0?

Back to the top