Re: [jetty-users] EventSourceServlet

atm, licensing and eclipse process...it exists at github and we have not brought to eclipse because we have not made a final decision on if it should be included or not

If you want it to be then open a bug in bugs.eclipse.org under RT/Jetty asking for it and that would probably get the ball rolling.

Since it is simone that wrote it as far I know then the IP bits are easy to clear and it should be a simple CQ process within eclipse.

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell