Re: [jetty-users] Django running on Jetty to use SPDY/SPDY+push

And I commented on your blog! Good work!

Am 1/11/13 3:36 PM, schrieb Simone Bordet:
Federico,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:39 PM, Federico Frenguelli <synasius@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

we recently published an article on how to deploy a Django app on
Jetty (with Jython) to use SPDY/SPDY+push
If interested you can read more about it here:
http://www.evonove.it/blog/en/2012/12/28/django-jetty-spdy-blazing-fast/

Great blog !

Now we submitted a talk to DjangoCon 2013, so if you are coming please
vote for our talk:
http://2013.djangocon.eu/vote/#entry60

I voted !
It's very simple and just requires a github account then everything is
automatic, so go for it !

Anyway, If you read the article and have any suggestion please reply,
we need feedback!

I told Massimiliano Pippi that we're also working on improving the
SPDY proxy support, Thomas is on it.

Keep us informed in your progresses !

Simon
--