[jetty-users] remote access to the test app

Hello, I just installed Jetty 9 and I tried to access the test app through a "remote" (though trusted) address.

I got a warning page of Jetty *7* telling me to edit " contexts/test.d/override-web.xml and changing the "remote" init parameter to true for the TestFilter".
Whislt I found a override-web.xml file (though it was in "webapps" rather than "context"), there wasn't any "remote" parameter to alter there. Probably that test app content should be updated accordingly so to help novices (as I am) to get straight to the right point.

Thank you very much,
--
Fabio Spelta
Sistemi Informativi