Re: [jetty-users] Generic way to add all Jetty jars as Maven dependencies?

Added the jetty-all aggregate back into the mix for jetty-9, should be in M3

we are only going to run with the one aggregate for the time being,
we'll see about adding back in the others on a case by case basis...if
someone can make the case for one :)

cheers,
jesse

--