Re: [jetty-users] Can't configure JNDI global datasource with jetty maven plugin

Hi again Jan,

You were totally right about resource-ref and web.xml

I tried and it just worked.

I never read the full servlet specification and I always tough it wasn't necessary... Actually I always tough it wasn't necessary to read the documentation at all to write JEE documentation but I may have always been wrong.

I thank you for helping solving me this issue and for teaching me that.

Regards,
Daniele