[jetty-users] Jetty 9 compiled using 1.7?

I'm getting the following error when I try to run Jetty 9 under JDK 1.6:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: org/eclipse/jetty/client/api/ContentProvider : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

My guess is that you compiled the version that is up on the maven repo using JDK 1.7. Is it the plan to make Jetty 9 dependent on 1.7?

It's no biggie to upgrade, I just thought you'd like to know.

Back to the top