Re: [jetty-users] Jetty and Http 1.1 upgrade header

Thanks Simon.

I've looked through the classes and how possibly the "upgrade" could work.
However I'm not sure this is the right way of doing things.
I would:

- check for "Upgrade" header in Servlet's service() method
- if "Upgrade" create a SslConnection
- send a "101 Switching Protocol" response
- change the connection object via:
request.setAttribute("org.eclipse.jetty.io.Connection", sslConnection)

Would this be a viable route?
Would Jetty handle everything from there on for me?

Regards,
Manfred