Re: [jetty-users] jetty versions

Boy, I'm still confused by this. One answer says "8 - is actually 7 plus
servlet 3.0", but later another says "We're keeping the jetty-7 and jetty-8
codebases in sync, except that 8 has the servlet 3 stuff loaded on top." I'd
simplify the question and ask: How do hightide versions relate to Eclipse
ones? The current download as of today is
http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty-hightide-8.1.4/ , which seems to match
the eclipse one, http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/8.1.4.v20120524/dist/ .
So are they the same, but configured differently to include more Java EE
features? Thanks! -- matt