Re: [jetty-users] java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jetty.servlets.ProxyServlet$Transparent

The WebAppContext specifies rules on what you can and cannot see from the Server Classloader.

Here's the default set of rules (as found in our source control master. aka jetty-7)
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-webapp/src/main/java/org/eclipse/jetty/webapp/WebAppContext.java#n92

--
Joakim Erdfelt <joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
www.webtide.com