Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 8 OSGi and logging

Thanks Hugues, works perfectly!

Cheers,
Craig

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Hugues Malphettes <hmalphettes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Setting the config file of logback is all it takes [1].
For example:
    -Dlogback.configurationFile=./etc/logback.xml
Or in the configuration/config.ini of equinox:
    logback.configurationFile=./etc/logback.xml

That paragraph on the wiki is obsolete. I'm updating it.
Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Hugues
[1] org.eclipse.jetty.util contains the jetty's logging API.
If it can find the slf4j library, it will use it.
It has an optional import for org.slf4j; logback is a fragment of orgl.sfl4j
So if the slf4j and the logback bundles are present in your target
platform, it will use them.