Re: [jetty-users] JSP: tmpFile.renameTo(classFile) failed, or javax/el/ELResolver not found?

On 10/06/2012 16:23, John English wrote:
I have a JSP app running on Jetty 7.2.0 which suddenly for no apparent
reason refuses to run. When I try to access a page I get a blank screen
(no 5xx error, which would be nicer) and an IOException:

Even more interesting, if I copy the whole directory tree (including
start.jar, all the jetty jars in lib, jetty.xml and the webapps
directory) without any changes to a new directory, it works fine
from there. The old copy still doesn't work at all.

 John English | My old University of Brighton home page is still here: