[jetty-users] Jetty, Jersey and Continuations

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with using Jersey with Jetty and implementing Continuations in service classes? Our API uses a lot of external REST requests, and it'd be useful to be able to use continuations to avoid needing huge numbers of blocked threads, but Jersey seems pretty rigidly request-response.

I've begun to unpick it a bit, but I'd rather see if there's anyone out there with any experience first!

Many thanks,

Martin

Back to the top