Re: [jetty-users] benchmarking sample code

the jetty-client is the way we typically test jetty itself

there are a number of examples of its usage scattered throughout our
test cases, most of what you need in the tests of jetty-client itself
I suspect

You can also look to the BayeuxClient in the cometd project as a solid
example of what can be done with it

also the websocket client is based on it as well in jetty-websocket I believe

alternately I have heard good things of netty as a client as well if
you want to try something different

cheers,
jesse

--