[jetty-users] ByteBuffers and Jetty?

I'm working on a project where I need direct access to memory via ByteBuffers and the ability to use http protocols to push the data around the internet. Can Jetty do that? How hard is it to do?

(An early aspect of this project is transferring ~10GB files. Does Jetty have any baked-in limits on size of a single transfer?)

I haven't been able to find doc or an email thread on ByteBuffers, so a "go read this" answer would be great help. Heck, even "go read this part of the source code" would be fine.

Thanks,

Dave

Back to the top