[jetty-users] Build the project in eclipse (Problem)

Hi everybody! I have solve the problem that appear building with duplicate about.html. I don't know exactly what was the problem but I have changed the pom file into the i-jetty-ui folder using android-maven-plugin instead of maven-android-plugin and the version 3.0.0. Now I can build using maven via command line and when I launch the emulator and I install the apk it works correctly. But now I'm trying to set up the project in eclipse and when I try to import the project using the m2e plugin and the new pom file. When I do file/import/maven/existing maven project and I choose the project, eclipse show me that can't solve an error with a connector "android-maven-plugin:3.0.0:proguard". This is the message that appear "No marketplace entries found to handle android-maven-plugin:3.0.0:proguard in Eclipse.  Please see Help for more information.". Can anybody help me with this please? Thanks a lot

Back to the top