Re: [jetty-users] "jetty.sh stop" problem for 7.6.1 on Linux

are you using --exec?

we have seen some issues with it and have been thinking about just
removing the option altogether...its really only needed if you put jdk
cli options into the start.ini and there are other ways to handle
them...like the jetty.sh your using

so check your start.ini for --exec

it could be behind your other logging issues as well

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx