Re: [jetty-users] policy configuration for embedded jetty

I wouldn't bother with the xml configuration at that point, just
create your server objects and the handlers you want, etc...and then
wire up your security policy stuff and start debugging policy files.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@xxxxxxxxx