Re: [jetty-users] jetty and less memory consumption that tomcat etc.

I saw this a while back that showed someone doing some comparisons.

http://java.dzone.com/articles/cost-high-availability?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zones%2Fgroovy+%28Groovy+Zone%29

typically, jetty's footprint is smaller since it is very modular and
by default does not load lots of its available functionality, you
govern that by tweaking the start.ini to load more classes

that is one of the reasons it runs on android phones (i-jetty project)

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell