Re: [jetty-users] Jetty provides HttpService API ?

Hi Hugues,

Hummm, ok. Thanks for answer.

I would, but first I need to evaluate if a web-bundle gives me all the flexibility that I have today using a bundle where I can control almost everything.

Being more specific, could a web-bundle give me the plugability that is described here: http://www.toedter.com/blog/?p=412 ?

cheers

Cristiano