Re: [jetty-users] ubuntu package and updates

sorry I'm not a pro at packages/ops.

If I install the debian package, will it install everything I need i.e. create the folders for the config files (e.g. /etc/default/jetty), service start/stop, setup to start after reboots etc?

Is there a tutorial on this?

I see this, but it seems out of date and simply links to the downloads page: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Debian+Packages