Re: [jetty-users] Proxying SSL on Apache to HTTP on Jetty

The more up-to-date documentation page is here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Configure_mod_proxy

However, they're probably not that much different. Download the
sources of jetty and take a look at the classes that implement the
Connector interface. You probably want to extend the
SelectChannelConnector.java class.

Here's info on where to get the source from git:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Contributor/Building

Or you can download one of the handy aggregate bundles and matching sources, eg:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/aggregate/jetty-all/7.6.0.RC3/

Jan