[jetty-users] Following license agreement while changing 'org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty' sources

Hi,

I have a question regarding the license rules in following situation:

Due to the project needs I need to change the classes from ‘org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty’ package. To overcame this I plan to download ‘org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.source’ lib and copy classes located there to Plugin project with name ‘org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty’. After applying necessary changes I am planning to create jar from that project with the name ‘org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty_2.0.100.v20111215.jar’.

Does the above approach is legitimate and license rules will be followed?

Thanks in advance,

Dmitry Ogievich

Back to the top